About this Program:
Support to Reimagine Teaching in response to pandemic. Curated workshops from trusted organizations.
Gear up with technology skills, adapt strategies, and craft a new approach. Additional effort, on your own time, is commendable and deserves recognition. We’re here to help.
Qualifying Utah Participants:
K-12 teachers and administrators
Higher education faculty, adjunct faculty, and teaching assistants
Other certified instructors (Counselors, Library-Media, Tech Specialists)
Public library staff
How to Participate:
- If you did not sign up to participate by October 16, 2020 you are no longer able to participate in the Reimagine Teaching Program.
- Search Workshops & Programs and other Professional Learning Resources.
- Complete four clock hours of professional learning between June 1 - December 1, 2020.
- Submit Proof of completion such as a certificate, email from the instructor, or department letter. No submissions will be taken after Dec 1st.
- Accept recognition - $200 Amazon gift card